Words Unspoken

here i go with small F---T piece with all my strength
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Not everything is better spoken aloud. Not when I see you"

Why can't you be there for me the way I need you to? Why can you only incorporate me into your life when it's convenient for you -- when there's an empty space aching to be filled?
I don't understand. Don't you want me to be happy?If You choose to move on with your life, who's there to think about me. If you want to be with me, then speak up ;quit being living your life so inauthentically. And if you don't, then walk away and let me be.

Don't start this with me unless you intend to see it through.

You're a pillar of strength and I admire your groundedness and the way you live your life with integrity and determination.
I can't wait to make more memories and remain friend to you im my golden years.im here to sustain you.

I wish you saw in yourself what I see every time I look at you: a beautiful, witty, intelligent, sensitive, clever individual. You are worthy and worth-it. --------.


I'm envious of your life. And yours. And yours. And yours


Sometimes I forget where you end and I begin.

I fear if I stop giving so much of myself to you, you won't need me anymore. I don't want to lose you.


(thats it guys........this is what i can make out from my limited resources and maximum strength)

No comments:

Post a Comment