My Soul Is My best Friend

There is a saying 'A friend in Need is a Friend Indeed...'

By God's grace I have so many such friends who prove this right...But then why I'm not able to count anyone of them as my Best Friend??(right in this place) May be because I feel they all demand my love and care...a kind of conditional friendship...I am a person who is much prone to mood swings. And because of that I have caused my friends to hate me at times..some have even ended friendship with me. But I still love those all who have left me. I still pray for them. I still care for them. May be they also do the same. It's just a misunderstanding that has broken our friendship. Whenever a friend leaves me and go, I feel I'm the worst person that has ever born in this world. I start blaming myself for my failure as a friend. In such situations, from nowhere, a voice start speaking to me, "Hey dear, why you crying when I'm with you? Why are you blaming yourself for everything? You are a great person. You simply know to love. The fault is with your friends, who start rating your love. Just look at me, dear. I have never left you even though you give me least love, care and at times you don't even remember me. But I trust in your love. Because I rarely get it from my other friends. I find you different. I love you." I suddenly recognized the voice. Its good part of my soul speaking to me. Why I'm simply getting worried that I am not able to count anyone as my Best Friend, when I (my soul) declared myself as Best Friend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment