GrEaT AfFiRmAtIoNs FoR EnDiNg NeEdLesS DrAmA

I walk away from unnecessary conflict.

When others try to engage me in unnecessary conflict, I simply walk away. I know better than to waste my time and energy trying to communicate with someone who just wants to argue.

If the other person honestly wants to listen, then I am open to sharing my views. But if the person simply wants to quarrel, I am not afraid to end our interaction.

I am free from the need to always be right and convince others of my point of view. I have enough self-respect and compassion to leave a pointless argument behind.

When I walk away from those types of situations, I keep my inner self intact. I do not give my power away by engaging in unnecessary drama. Part of being a great communicator is knowing when to speak and when to be silent.

I walk away from meaningless disagreements because I deserve to live a life free from drama and stress.

As I seek to enjoy a positive life, I gravitate toward healthy interactions and away from negativity; I do not entertain conflict because it is like a shower of negativity.

Each time I walk away from unnecessary conflict, I add value to myself. Others respect me because I uphold a high level of communication. Since they know I will not give them the satisfaction of a quarrel, they rarely try to engage me in conflict.

As a result of walking away from conflict, I live a peaceful life. My mental health is in great shape because I do not allow insignificant dramas to rattle me.

No comments:

Post a Comment