ReFlEcTiOn

Looking back at the lessons and tasks completed in the process of preparation for BEC, there were really a lot! Effective communication, process of job application, research report and presentation were the main parts that were covered ..

Previously, I took another module related to effective communication. I found that both modules are very similar initially as we learnt about how effective communication can be achieved. Doing things like understanding a matter from others' point of views, speaking in the correct tone and using the correct non-verbal language are what affect effective communication. The main difference between these two modules is that this module introduces blogging as part of the communication process. I find that it is very relevant as most of the people nowadays like to communicate in the virtual space, which definitely includes blogging. Furthermore, there were a few blog topics which spark some really good conversations online between the classmates. It was a good chance to know one another better and the class definitely bonded better!


Lastly, I am very glad to have a friend who does comment me for all my writings or atleast have time to checkout my fuss in this very blog, and all the very friendly classmates! Thanks all

No comments:

Post a Comment